TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. IN GENERAL
* These terms and conditions apply, to the exclusion of any other general terms and conditions, to all offers, orders and agreements of Sharing Wine.
* Deviations from these conditions are only valid if agreed in writing. In that case, the remaining provisions remain fully in force.
* An agreement is only concluded after acceptance on the part of Sharing Wine.
* Dutch law applies exclusively to all agreements with Sharing Wine.
* Sharing Wine is entitled to refuse orders or to attach certain conditions to them. If an order is accepted, it will be delivered within 2 working days in the Netherlands. The delivery time outside the Netherlands differs per country.
* The minimum age for all orders is 18 years.
* The mentioned prices include excise and VAT but exclude delivery costs. Sharing Wine does not charge delivery costs in the Netherlands with six bottles or more.
* Wines are sold per bottle at Sharing Wine - all amounts stated on this website are per bottle.
* Payment must be made in advance.
* In the event of a price change by Sharing Wine in the period between the order and the execution thereof, you are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days after notification of the price increase by Sharing Wine. If payment has already been made at that time, any payments already made will be refunded as soon as possible but no later than 30 days.
* Ownership of the delivered products will only transfer if you have paid what you owe Sharing Wine.
* Sharing Wine is not liable for the non or incorrect delivery of orders and communications as a result of the use of the internet or any other means of communication between you and Sharing Wine or between Sharing Wine and third parties, unless there is intent or gross negligence fault on the part of Sharing Wine.
* The information published on the Sharing Wine website, of whatever nature, is provided purely for information on the basis of sources that in the opinion of Sharing Wine are reliable but without any guarantee regarding the reliability, the current nature, the completeness or the quality and accuracy of its content.
* The specified delivery times are only indicative. Exceeding any delivery period does not entitle you to compensation or the right to cancel your order or terminate the agreement, unless the delivery period is exceeded in such a way that you could not reasonably be expected to uphold the agreement. In that case, any payments already made will be refunded as soon as possible but no later than 30 days.
* Delivery will only be made to the address specified in the order.
* Sharing Wine is entitled to deliver the order in parts.
* Sharing Wine is authorized to make use of third parties in the execution of your order.
* The risk of the product is transferred to you from the moment of delivery. You have the obligation to inspect for breakage upon delivery and whether the products meet the agreement. If that is not the case, you must inform Sharing Wine in writing as soon as possible and in any case within 7 working days after delivery.
* Sharing Wine will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible and will inform you as soon as possible.
* If it has been demonstrated that the products do not comply with the agreement, Sharing Wine has the option of replacing the products concerned with new products upon return thereof or to refund the invoice value within 30 days if it has already been paid.
* Return shipments are only accepted if the packaging of the product is undamaged.
* Any possible liability of Sharing Wine lapses in the event of (further) sale or delivery by you to third parties.
4. IN CASES OF FORCE MAJEURE
* Sharing Wine has the right in cases of force majeure to suspend the execution of the order or to dissolve the agreement without legal intervention. This will be communicated to you in writing. In that case, Sharing Wine is not obliged to pay any compensation.
* Force majeure applies to any shortcoming that cannot be attributed to Sharing Wine because it is not due to its fault and / or is not for its account, including a business failure, a malfunction in the internet connections, transport delay, a strike and non or late delivery by suppliers.
* Sharing Wine respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. The data is only used with your permission and will not be sold to third parties. However, these can be made available to third parties who are involved in the execution of the order.
* The employees and the parties engaged by Sharing Wine are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
* Processing of the data will be in accordance with the law.
You have the following legal privacy rights under the relevant legal conditions of AVG:
1. Right to information (Article 15 of AVG)
2. Right to erasure (Article 17 of AVG)
3. Right to correction (Article 16 of AVG)
4. Right to data portability (Article 20 of AVG)
5. Right of complaint to a privacy supervisory authority (Article 77 of AVG)
6. Right to revoke declarations of consent (Article 7 (3) of AVG) as well as the right to revoke against certain data processing measures (Article 21 of AVG)
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, you can contact Sharing Wine at any time via [email protected]
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
* You must fully and unconditionally respect all intellectual and industrial property rights that rest on the products supplied by Well of Wine as well as the website and texts and images used by Sharing Wine.
* Any use of these rights is not permitted without prior written permission from Sharing Wine.